Kasasa doesn't just mean free, high yield checking. It's also a whole new way to savings, with automatic transfers to build your balance.
This unique account is linked to your Kasasa Cash account. Every month, your interest and ATM fee refunds are automatically transferred here, where they can sit until you need them...and earn a second great interest rate until then!
- No monthly service fee
- 0.75% APY* on balance up to $10,000
- 0.20% APY* on amount of balance over $10,000
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are still met
- Linked to Kasasa Cash account
- Interest and ATM fee refunds transferred automatically
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free eStatements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
- View our current rates here.
- Qualifying for the full Kasasa rewards is so easy, you're probably already doing it. Simply do the following on your Kasasa Cash account during each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have 10 debit card purchases of at least $5 post and clear
- Have at least one ACH Transaction post and clear
- Log into online banking at least once
- Receive free eStatements
- That's it. With Kasasa, everything that makes your life easier also makes you money! But if you don't qualify, don't worry. Your account is still free, and you can get back to earning the rewards the very next month!
- * APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 01/09/2013. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $25 for Kasasa Cash and $25 for Kasasa Saver. For Kasasa Cash, if qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $10 and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $10,000 receive APY of 2.01%; and (3) balances over $10,000 earn 0.50% interest rate on the portion of the balance over $10,000, resulting in 2.01% - 0.64% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash all balances earn 0.01% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and clear Kasasa Cash account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and clear account. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. The advertised Kasasa Cash APY is based on compounding interest. Interest earned in Kasasa Cash is automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver each statement cycle and does not compound. Actual interest amount paid may be less than advertised Kasasa Cash APY. The Kasasa Saver APYs may be less than Kasasa Cash APYs. If qualifications in Kasasa Cash are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) balances up to $10,000 in Kasasa Saver receive an APY of 0.75%; and (2) balances over $10,000 in Kasasa Saver earn 0.20% interest rate on portion of balance over $10,000, resulting in 0.75% - 0.20% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash, all balances in Kasasa Saver earn 0.01% APY. Monthly direct deposit required to have this account. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. PIN based transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher. If you close your account before the end of the qualification cycle, you will not receive rewards for that cycle.